· Each student is provided a Chromebook and enrolled in a quality online learning program.
· Each student is supplied materials needed to learn.
· Students can participate in all academic and extra-curricular programs of the school district.
· Access to all professional development hosted by the district and offer specific professional development for parents as needed.
· Reimbursement of up to $50 a month for broadband internet access with receipts. (August-May)
· Access to Dyslexia interventionist and diagnostic testing as needed.
· Invitation to ACT prep classes.
· Access to Virtual Arkansas for Advance Placement courses.
· District will pay for 2 courses per semester for juniors and seniors to attend North Arkansas College, Arkansas Tech or other approved online courses.
· Quarterly educational field trips.
· Parent/Guardian will be the lead educator for the student(s).
· Provide necessary forms for enrollment.
· Report mid-term and nine week grades to director.
· Attendance for the ACT Aspire or I-station Testing.
o Grades K-2nd I-station Testing (September, January, April)
o Grades 3rd-10th ACT Aspire (April)
o 11th Grade- ACT Test (March)
For more information call Lindsey Graham at 870-688-3561.